Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Photographer

my photographer

“Thankfully, my clients didn’t know it.” Q: Have you always wanted to be a photographer? A: Now that I’ve been a photographer for a long time, I consider that I always have been but never used to consider myself one. The seed was planted when I A: I bought my first DSLR in 2008 for a trip to Africa and foolishly assumed I would be a great photographer because of the camera. I subsequently traded the camera for a set of golf clubs! Fast forward to 2013, my lovely wife Christi bought me a DSLR for “Photography is not just a hobby for me it is an actual way of life. It’s not just how you hold a camera and snap a picture. It’s the way that you see life and everything around you. My passion is photography, but I am paying the price for my passion Mr Taylor snapped up the role as a photographer for Portsmouth FC after emailing the Mr Taylor, who is married, said: “I was at an all-time low when I started to lose my sight and couldn’t think of a way out of my situation. CORNING, N.Y. (Press Release) – On August 14, 2015, The Rockwell Museum will open an exhibition of photographs by National Geographic photographer, Pete McBride. CORNING, N.Y. (Press Release) – On August 14, 2015, The Rockwell Museum will open an Fashion photographer Rick Guidotti has always had an eye for beauty "I saw a kid waiting for a bus near my studio, and she had albinism, and she was so beautiful, yet never, ever included in that beauty standard," he says. "I went to research .

Anyway, enough about my insecurity issues. What I really want to talk about is the amazingly talented group of guys (and gal) who contribute to this publication. There’s no doubt that I’m fortunate to have the best feature photographers, writers Now a full-time photographer, Roos's main source of income is from online campaigns with tourism agencies and brands including Samsung and Sony. 'Working in IT was never my dream job. Photography has always been a big passion of mine, a creative outlet so Photo: Steve Winter/National Geographic According to award-winning wildlife photographer Steve Winter, he didn't choose big cats, they chose him. "I was working in Guatemala and a jaguar came to my door one night - scared me to death. I heard him walk up Photographer Kelly Cestari. Photograph: World Surf League Cestari was left to make the 50-metre swim to shore as calmly as he could alone. “It’s a bit of a haze, I’m trying to figure out what was going through my head because I saw the splash and .



  • my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest 477 x 493 · 104 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest 320 x 480 · 31 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Pinned by Aaron Malone 489 x 489 · 33 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest 306 x 306 · 13 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Noahh 480 x 360 · 61 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer My Beautiful Sister 258 x 401 · 31 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer iamjohnwhite.com 324 x 324 · 25 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Found on thebrodycallfamily..com 400 x 374 · 34 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Happy Valentines from my babygirl 480 x 480 · 118 kB · jpeg
  • my photographer Photographer: Ingrid Himberg Styling: Ingrid Himberg Model: Mille 425 x 425 · 48 kB · jpeg


my photographer Image Gallery


my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest | 477 x 493 · 104 kB · jpeg
my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest | File Size: 477 x 493 · 104 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest | 320 x 480 · 31 kB · jpeg
my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest | File Size: 320 x 480 · 31 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Pinned by Aaron Malone | 489 x 489 · 33 kB · jpeg
my photographer Pinned by Aaron Malone | File Size: 489 x 489 · 33 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest | 306 x 306 · 13 kB · jpeg
my photographer Uploaded to Pinterest | File Size: 306 x 306 · 13 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Noahh | 480 x 360 · 61 kB · jpeg
my photographer Noahh | File Size: 480 x 360 · 61 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer My Beautiful Sister | 258 x 401 · 31 kB · jpeg
my photographer My Beautiful Sister | File Size: 258 x 401 · 31 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer iamjohnwhite.com | 324 x 324 · 25 kB · jpeg
my photographer iamjohnwhite.com | File Size: 324 x 324 · 25 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Found on thebrodycallfamily..com | 400 x 374 · 34 kB · jpeg
my photographer Found on thebrodycallfamily..com | File Size: 400 x 374 · 34 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Happy Valentines from my babygirl | 480 x 480 · 118 kB · jpeg
my photographer Happy Valentines from my babygirl | File Size: 480 x 480 · 118 kB · jpeg Download


my photographer Photographer: Ingrid Himberg Styling: Ingrid Himberg Model: Mille | 425 x 425 · 48 kB · jpeg
my photographer Photographer: Ingrid Himberg Styling: Ingrid Himberg Model: Mille | File Size: 425 x 425 · 48 kB · jpeg Download


No comments:

Post a Comment